Blogs I Love

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Calaway Park!

Time to update the blog! it's been a while! I have lots more updates to come.




Last month we went on our anual Calaway Park trip! It's so much fun to go with our nieces and nephews. It feels like yesterday that Mom and Dad were taking us when we were kids.





Here's Caleb and I. You can tell that the sun is in our eyes!



The always adorable Stratton. He's such a sweetheart. Caleb was actually on call this day and got called out like an hour after we got there. I was pretty upset about it, and Stratton saying nothing, just came over and gave me a hug. Such an attentive, sensitive little guy.











Ayla on the carousel. One of the only rides i could go on that day.


















Egg ride! The second and last ride for me of the day.






Oh my this picture is so funny. But poor stratton! he was pretty brave when it came to rides, but he sure did not like getting wet on the log ride!




Can't wait until we go again!













2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. His face is hilarious on that ride. Poor thing!

And you maxi dress? To die for! Love, love it.

Anonymous said...

hi there kaileyandcaleb.blogspot.com owner found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com