Blogs I Love

Monday, December 21, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun


I can't believe that yesterday Caleb and I celebrated our one year anniversary. It seems like yesterday that we were planning our wedding while being on opposite sides of the country, dealing with my numerous melt-downs, planning everything while we were both in school full-time and were both working part-time, flying back and forth from Calgary to Halifax on red-eyes to see each other for the weekend, figuring out how to set up a false ceiling in the gym and staying up all night trying to put it together, making tissue paper pom poms, stamping candy bags, stressing over the wedding date, and freezing to death on the day of!

After planning and all the pressures we both had mounting on us, our wedding day went perfectly. I honestly can't think of one thing that went wrong! It was the perfect day, even though it was probably one of the coldest days of the winter!

It's hard to believe it's already been a year, and I think it's because Caleb makes marriage so fun and easy. I am so lucky to have found him. He makes me laugh every single day, and works so hard for us at school and at his job. He is considerate and thoughtful and generous. If the first year of marriage is the toughest, then I think things will be smooth sailing from here! Caleb truly is my best friend, and what could be funner than living with your best friend?

I love you Caleb! Happy Anniversary!


No comments: