Blogs I Love

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Cousin's Wedding

On the Mother's Day weekend we went down to Lethbridge to my cousin Mary's wedding, and to celebrate Mother's Day with my dear Mother of course! (I love you Mom!)

The following are pics I took at the wedding.
Mary looked absolutely beautiful!
The food at the reception was absolutely delicious! (We ate a ton!)
And we had an absolutely amazing time with family and dancing it up!


The Beautiful Bride and her Groom.

The following are pics taken with our stolen camera. Ha!




Caleb started taking pictures of me. This is my model pose for him.
Skye, Aaron, and Jay with Grandma Porter. The best Grandma in the world!!

Then of course Aaron and I danced it up!
We always have so much fun dancing together, he is hilarious. At first the family sat and watched and also videotaped us dancing, but then they joined in! We had such a great time.








Congrats Mary!
Thanks for having such a fun wedding!!

2 comments:

Skye said...

Great pics of us dancing!

Skye said...

Aaron put those. :) Um, i had no idea you posted until you put it on facebook. It didn't show up on my blog. I lurve the pics. Except for that crazy one of me....i guess that's what i get for stealing your camera! :)