Blogs I Love

Monday, March 18, 2013

Christmas 2012: Part Two

Christmas morning was amazing. I think we all slept in until 9, including Lucas. The perks of having an "adult" Christmas. Caleb's two older sister spent their Christmas together so that left the rest of us adults and Lucas. Lucas didn't complain about all the attention he got. He was sure loved.

We opened out stockings, which is my favorite part of Christmas morning. Lucas was mostly entertained by the oranges.


But he also got some other goodies. Which included some little cars, books, a puzzle, pj's, and these cute crayons.
Sharing his new book with Uncle Zach.

Our little family Christmas morning. My T shirt isn't in the shot which is a shame! Caleb and I exchanged PJ's the night before and with mine came a custom made t-shirt. It has a breastfeeding symbol on it and says Eat Local. Perfect gift for a lactavist. :) It was really so sweet, and he said he wanted to give me something to commemorate my hard work and dedication. I have the greatest husband ever.
We lounged the rest of the day, and then got everything ready for dinner. Everything was delicious!

 We had a fantastic Christmas spend with those that we love! And Kyle.....hahaha.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Love all the pics Kailey! I'm sure that 9 am sleep in will become legendary in your family. We were not so lucky this year;) Love that cute little boy of yours. And that big one too.