Blogs I Love

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Puerto Rico - La Isla de Encanta!


Puerto Rico isn't called the Enchanted Island for nothing! A few weeks ago Caleb and I traveled back to my mission, and had an amazing time. We are taking advantage of our travel benefits while we can! We got an inter-airline deal and were able to fly to Puerto Rico with Jet Blue. I honestly didn't know when or how I was able to go back to my mission, but marrying Caleb has paid off! haha. It was such a great trip, and it was so much fun showing Caleb around the island. It was different going back as a "tourist" and not a missionary. When it got to be late at night, I always felt like we needed to go back to the hotel, because we weren't allowed to be out late!

It was fun speaking Spanish, and hearing Caleb's spanish as well! I've posted a few pics below of our adventures!

1 comment:

Life as a Kenessey said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! That's so awesome that you were able to go back so soon...So exciting!!