Blogs I Love

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Big Blue Store

I love my sister.
We did not always get along when we were younger, but thankfully we grew out of it and are now good friends.

I also love her husband Aaron. We drive my sister crazy sometimes because when we get together we can be pretty...well....crazy! We were both born October 1st so maybe that has something to do with it!

I also love her children. She has an adorable girl and boy and they are both precious.
Her boy Stratton is always so happy to see us, and a common phrase of his is "I wub you Taiwee" or "Taiwee, you so funny!" Melts my heart. They are so much fun.

They came up for a quick visit this weekend. We went to Ikea and the to the always delicious McDonalds for lunch. It was so nice to see them and have a visit.



The adorable/hilarious Stratton.




We love you guys! Come see us again soon!

4 comments:

Skye said...

This is Aaron!! You are the best Kailey!! We love you and Caleb so much!! We are totally crazy. It must be becuase we were both born on Oct. 1!! Yeah, yeah, yeah!! P.I.D!!! Thanks for your super nice post!

Skye said...

This is Skye. Awe...i lurve you guys! Stratton loved seeing his pictures with you guys on here! We had such a great time with you guys! We need to see you more often! LOVE YOU!!

Wilsons said...

awww, I think all the nieces and nephews adore you guys - when Cadie woke up the morning after you b-sat she was SOOO disappointed to see me - I didn't even get a "good morning" it was just "where's Kaiwee and Caweb?"

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That little Stratton is so dang cute!