Blogs I Love

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oregon Coast

This is me still catching up!
Here are some pics of the Hill family reunion at the Oregon Coast. We spent a whole week there and it was so much fun and so relaxing! None of us had packed for the weather...a bit colder than we had expected! We rented a huge house right on the beach...the view was amazing. I had such a great time. I couldn't have asked for a better family in law!

Caleb and I at the tide pools





There was a lot of sand castle building going on. The boys masterpiece!








Two Kaileys, two Jareds, two Jocelyns and two Zachs!





More sandcastles!



















A little hike we did up to that point.


















Caleb flying Matt's kite. I'm suprised it didn't pick him up off the ground! it was a windy day!
























The Hill sisters!








Cousins!








Bonfire the last night we were there.













Thanks Mom and Dad Lee for the fun trip!






















No comments: