Blogs I Love

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snow Day

Winter had hit Calgary in full force in November. One Saturday afternoon Caleb and I thought it was a great idea to get Lucas bundled up and introduce him to the snow.
Well Lucas didn't think it was such a great idea. He was instantly grumpy. We took him to the park and Caleb put him down so he could hold on to a step and stand in the snow. His mitt fell off, he touched the snow, started crying, faceplanted in it, and the following pictures accurately depict his feelings on the matter.





Poor guy did not have a very good time! Here's hoping I can get up the nerve to make another stab at it sometime this winter. I don't blame him...I am not a fan of winter either.
Home, toasty warm, modelling Mom's headband. :)


1 comment:

Skye said...

I'm sorry, but those pictures of poor Wucas are awesome!!!